Epoxy Garage Floor Alternative in Bethel Park, Peters Township, Upper St Clair, Mount Lebanon & Nearby
Superior Garage Floor Coating Service Reinforced by a Lifetime Warranty
Hello Garage of South Pittsburgh polyaspartic garage floor coatings are a beautiful, durable, and long-lasting epoxy floor coating alternative. Backed by rigorous testing, the polyaspartic technology is engineered to last for years, allowing you to protect your investment while your garage withstands any challenges that may arise. Hello Garage of South Pittsburgh offers a one-stop garage floor coating service in Bethel Park, Peters Township, Upper St Clair, Mount Lebanon and nearby.
The Difference Between Epoxy & Polyaspartic Floor Coatings
Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Very rigid surface, meaning even hairline cracks from dropping something will open up the surface
- Often peels and flakes off over time
- Turns yellow from sun exposure — not UV-resistant
- Cure time — about one full week
Polyaspartic Garage Floor Coating by Hello Garage of South Pittsburgh
- Flexible coating which means great resistance to impact and abrasion
- Proven to never peel or flake off and protected by a lifetime warranty*
- Never fades or yellows over time — UV-resistant and protected by a lifetime warranty*
- Available in a variety of beautiful, granite-like colors with full flake coverage
- Cure time — about a day!
Design Your Dream Garage
It's the ultimate try-before-you-buy! Not sure what color of flake you want? Visualize it. Want to see what a Drop Zone looks like in real life? Visualize that too. The main thing is to have fun!
Common Problems with Epoxy Floor Coating
Parking your car in the garage is a common problem for epoxy flooring, especially in the hot summer months. The heat levels under your tires reach such a high temperature that it can start to separate the epoxy coating from the concrete, resulting in delamination and peeling.
UV Ray Damage
If you have a habit of leaving your garage door open while working outside in the yard, garage epoxy will let you down. Since epoxy is not UV-resistant, your floor will start to fade and turn yellow which just looks bad.
Week-Long Cure Time
Regular garage floor epoxy coating can take up to a full week to completely cure, meaning your garage is off-limits that whole time. Talk about a major inconvenience!
Epoxy has a very thick consistency, making it difficult to bond evenly across the concrete surface.